The Booking Process
Initially, if you have any enquiries and are not ready to book as yet, please send through all of your questions via the Contact Form
- Complete the online Form. Please leave any questions in the comments section of your booking form.
- We will then contact you within 24-48 hours with booking a confirmation.
- After your booking is confirmed, we recommend you email through all of your ideas that you may have collected. Always bring your natural flare to a photoshoot but your welcome to have a “idea board” to get things flowing.
- If you will be spray tanning prior to shooting, please ensure it is an even tan with no discolouration and done by a professional. We do have industry professionals we recommend. Please click links for more details. This will guarantee your skin doesn't need over editing due to a bad tan and lack of preparation.
- We recommend you use our Make-Up Artists that are industry professionals to get the best look for your photos. Please have dry hair and a clean fresh face ready for styling.
- Please bring along any extra props, accessories and clothing you would like to be shot in. We do not supply this unless you book a stylist.
- We will be in touch throughout the whole booking process, so please relax - you’re in the best of hands!